Review the parts of speech with this fun Bingo game. Choose from three levels: Grades 3-5, 4-6 and 7-9.
- 15 Bingo boards
- Answer Key
- 50 Question Cards, Level 1 (Grades 3-5)
- 50 Question Cards, Level 2 (Grades 4-6)
- 50 Question Cards, Level 3 (Grades 7-9)
Other Materials Needed:
- Bingo card markers (coins, stamps, chips, etc.), 10 per student
- Pencils or thin-tipped dry erase markers for each student
Print out all 15 Bingo cards. The game will still work if you print 2-3 copies of each card.
NOTE: This Bingo game requires students to write on their Bingo boards. We suggest that you laminate each board and provide students with markers so that boards can be reused.
Display the question cards one by one. Students will silently decide whether the word shown is a noun, adjective, verb, adverb, or preposition.
Students will then choose any open space labeled with the correct part of speech. On the dotted line under their chip, they will write down the vocabulary word.
When a student calls out “BINGO!” check their board to ensure they have correctly matched each vocabulary word in their Bingo line with its part of speech. If the student has made a mistake, the Bingo doesn’t count and the game continues.